Respected Contributor

Re: Horrible customer service

@Kachina624 wrote:

People often have unreasonable expectations of CS and what they can do.  They pretty much see the same information that we see.  They can tell when a return arrived back but not when it will be processed or when the refund will be issued.  CS is not psychic nor do they have crystal balls.  They can give an estimate but then the customer will call back all hot if it doesn't happen on the day estimated.  It's a hard thankless job. 

Here we go again.....the poor new poster getting the business....

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

People often have unreasonable expectations of CS and what they can do.  They pretty much see the same information that we see.  They can tell when a return arrived back but not when it will be processed or when the refund will be issued.  CS is not psychic nor do they have crystal balls.  They can give an estimate but then the customer will call back all hot if it doesn't happen on the day estimated.  It's a hard thankless job. 

Here we go again.....the poor new poster getting the business....

@77yangya    Did I say a word about new posters?  My statement applies to ANY poster or complainer.  Please don't attribute words to me I didn't say. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think cs is great.they have always solved the problem.i can say this,even though I got the letter.hsn return fees are higher than qvc s