New Contributor

I only wanted to know the status of my refund , which I had to pay approximately $13 for..could not get a straight answer.  Will never ever purchase anything from QVC again. The items I received were of poor quality.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Horrible customer service

@Kssk140db wrote:

I only wanted to know the status of my refund , which I had to pay approximately $13 for..could not get a straight answer.  Will never ever purchase anything from QVC again. The items I received were of poor quality.

Please send us an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and we'll be happy to check on the orders for you.  I'm sorry for any confusion.  

Respected Contributor

Are these new members really QVC shoppers or just trolls to start complaints. I apologize if i am wrong , but there seems to be a trend going. I know every person is different , but i have never had a problem not being resolved.I would go thru the proper channels first and then vent.

Respected Contributor

Sigh...here we go again...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let the people complain whether they are first time FORUM POSTERS or not. Some of these people are long time QVC shoppers. Let them complain and let the Moderators deal with it.

I don't usually get aggravated but this does it for me.

Easter, Easter these things will pass.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Are these new members really QVC shoppers or just trolls to start complaints. I apologize if i am wrong , but there seems to be a trend going. I know every person is different , but i have never had a problem not being resolved.I would go thru the proper channels first and then vent.

How do you know this person didn't? Maybe Customer Service didn't give her any satisfaction so that's why she came here.

Most of these shoppers are usually here longer than the Posters here.

I was a shopper since the begining and read the Forum for years.

Honored Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

How do you know this person didn't? Maybe Customer Service didn't give her any satisfaction so that's why she came here.

Most of these shoppers are usually here longer than the Posters here.

I was a shopper since the begining and read the Forum for years.

From what I understand, even getting through to customer service is practically impossible let alone getting a straight answer to any problem.

Honored Contributor

People often have unreasonable expectations of CS and what they can do.  They pretty much see the same information that we see.  They can tell when a return arrived back but not when it will be processed or when the refund will be issued.  CS is not psychic nor do they have crystal balls.  They can give an estimate but then the customer will call back all hot if it doesn't happen on the day estimated.  It's a hard thankless job. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa  I have to admit I was thinking the same thing.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered a top on the phone (computer was down) I just felt the person taking my order was not right.   She ordered the wrong print. Of course, 12 hours later I was not able to cancel the order. Speaking to another rep I was told I could return and my money would be refunded. I hope so.