Trusted Contributor

I haven't ordered for almost two years. I saw some Dooneys I liked this weekend so ordered over $400 worth. Free shipping. Said it would be here tomorrow. But order shows it's  still in process. Yet still shows EDD tomorrow. Think it will be here?

Five days wouldn't be bad; I just want to know when it's coming. And I leave 4/17 and wanted these items for that trip.

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

By the way, I ordered new bras from Third Love 20 hours ago with free shipping and they already notified me that they shipped. FedEx, not that crappy USPS stuff either.

KJPA

If you live inHAWAII forget about buying from QVC!  I ordered 3 jackets because I was unsure of the size and color that I wanted but unfortunately they didn't work out.  Note that the three jackets came in ONE box yet I was charged shipping separately for each jacket.  Compared to other companies, QVC is the only company that charges an unreasonable shipping rate to Hawaii.  I can understand if they shipped each jacket separately, but they did not and should have amended the shipping rate accordingly.  I will now think twice if I really want something from QVC because the shipping rate is unreasonable.  

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Sorry, for those experiencing delays. My orders have shipped within two days and more often than not bypassing USPS notifying me UPS will be in my area. 

Like to take this opportunity expressing appreciation for my shopping experience and as well customer service and timely deliveries.

QVC: Thank you!  

Yes...all caught up on my spring shopping. Everything I’ve ordered has been delivered, and for me...faster than in the past.