Regular Contributor

I find it hard to accept I am the only one with a problem.  Good for you Kachina, but my situation is the worst It has been in 30 years with the Q.

Regular Contributor

My last two orders sat at a post office within 5 miles of my house for 5 days. While I uderstand that QVC has no control over the post office, if they had been delivered by UPS (that originally had it)  I would have had them 5 days sooner. I'm tired of all my orders having to be handed off to so many different place and delaying delivery.  I rarely watch QVC now. I did watch for a few minutes the other day, I saw something I wanted and checked Amazon. I found it for $3 more but saved $5.50 in shipping and had it two days. 

Regular Contributor

I’m with you Josmad.  I will shop around a little more to get my clothes before the season’s changed.

Trusted Contributor

My orders used to arrive shockingly fast.  Since about a month ago, super slow.

Honored Contributor

I’ll just chime in (again) on behalf of all of us who live west of the Rockies.  Our shipping times have been faster than ever!  We used to wait at least two weeks for any order.  Now get them in a week or less.  

No one likes to wait, but I think the shipper has to try to please everyone.   Some get faster shipping times, some get slower....I’ll bet things stay more or less the same for the customers in the Midwest states.  

Honored Contributor

@september   I think our orders, when possible, are being shipped from the Ontario, Ca., warehouse which is just a skip and a jump away.  I noticed that a recent HSN order also shipped from there.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   I know...I’m getting fast shipping from the Ontario warehouse but one of my recent orders coming from Penn has also shipped out faster than in the past 

I’m not playing devils advocate here, although I’ve been accused of that and worse.  I’ve simply had better results from Qvc shipping recently, than in the past.  I have called them out before, when things were not so great.  I’m just paying it forward, to say it’s better for me, now. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Horrendous Shipping

[ Edited ]

I rarely order from QVC anymore, but recently ordered a Vera Bradley item for my mom who is a QVC junkie.  The processing time is horrendous.  It was in process for a week and will take a week to get from the east coast to the west.   Luckily, it's a Mother's Day gift so she will receive it in time.  GET UR ACT TOGETHER QVC SHIPPING DEPARTMENT!!!

Valued Contributor

Is it call incompetency for this huge conglomerate OR  is it done this way so that qvc makes more on shipping?  Either way, have spending thousands and thousands a year for 30 years, I am awaiting my last order to be delivered, and than I will go to the mall.  It is so much better, not crowded since most people online shop. I can try it on, not pay for shipping and not pay huge fees to shop an item back if I don't like it, at the mall, if I don't like it I can return it.  

I think qvc needs to find another platform for their business, the original get it home send it back in 30 days doesn't work with this company any more because of slow processing, slow shipping, and slow credits on returns.  Adios qvc, you got to big for your britches

Honored Contributor

Re: Horrendous Shipping

[ Edited ]

Sorry, for those experiencing delays. My orders have shipped within two days and more often than not bypassing USPS notifying me UPS will be in my area. 

Like to take this opportunity expressing appreciation for my shopping experience and as well customer service and timely deliveries.

QVC: Thank you!