Valued Contributor

I placed an order for some Dr. Denese products on the 7th & order details says it shipped on the 9th. But there is no tracking numbers at all. This is the first time ever I've ordered & something shipped that did not have a tracking number. I saw on a post here, last night I think, that someone else had same problem & CS here found the tracking number for them. Is there any chance someone could find mine?  Wondering if this is a new problem since ohter lady had exact same problem. I have never not gotten a tracking number. I actually made another order that night later on. It shipped today & it has the tracking number on the order details. Not sure why the other one doesn't have one! Anyway thanks in advance if you can help me get my tracking number

QVC Customer Care

Re: Hoping CS can help!

[ Edited ]

@Lovemyboots  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I was able to locate your tracking number and provided it to you via the email address you have listed on your QVC membership account. 

Valued Contributor

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@Lovemyboots  I'm so sorry for the inconvenience, but I was able to locate your tracking number and provided it to you via the email address you have listed on your QVC membership account. 

Thank you so much Wayne!!  Got your email!  I really do appreciate your help!!