Super Contributor

Hope you repeat the Blink XT tsv!

I missed it! Such a great bundle and something I’ve been waiting for....

Honored Contributor

Re: Hope you repeat the Blink XT tsv!

@homedecorator   I'm on waitlist for the brass color which I think was suppose to ship some time in July.  They'd better hurry as we're about to run out of month.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624, are you thinking of the Ring Doorbell? I have the antique brass on waitlist and the 45 days will be up the last day of this month so I'm getting nervous. I tried to edit my order by changing it to Venetian Bronze but when I click on the edit button, I just get a blank page. I ordered a Blink XT from Amazon on prime day ($75 a piece so same deal as recent TSV) but I wanted the Ring for the front door so I could communicate with someone at my door without necessarily having to open it. I'm afraid I'm going to miss out. So I hope they hurry too!

If I am wrong and you are definitely talking about the Blink XT, ignore my ramblings, lol.

Super Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Kachina624, are you thinking of the Ring Doorbell? I have the antique brass on waitlist and the 45 days will be up the last day of this month so I'm getting nervous. I tried to edit my order by changing it to Venetian Bronze but when I click on the edit button, I just get a blank page. I ordered a Blink XT from Amazon on prime day ($75 a piece so same deal as recent TSV) but I wanted the Ring for the front door so I could communicate with someone at my door without necessarily having to open it. I'm afraid I'm going to miss out. So I hope they hurry too!

If I am wrong and you are definitely talking about the Blink XT, ignore my ramblings, lol.

@Qgirl26 Do you like your Blink XT? I haven’t looked into the Ring, but communicating with someone at the door remotely sounds like a great feature.

Valued Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@Qgirl26 Do you like your Blink XT? I haven’t looked into the Ring, but communicating with someone at the door remotely sounds like a great feature.

@homedecorator, I won't receive it until early September. It seemed to be extremely popular that day and I waited around to order too long so it's on backorder.  (It seems I think too long on things before I order.) My plan is to hopefully have a Ring at my front door and a Blink XT monitoring the cars in my driveway. We've had a rash of car break-ins in our town in the last few months so I want a way to keep an eye out on my driveway at all times. Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.

Super Contributor

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@homedecorator wrote:

@Qgirl26 wrote:

@homedecorator, I won't receive it until early September. It seemed to be extremely popular that day and I waited around to order too long so it's on backorder.  (It seems I think too long on things before I order.) My plan is to hopefully have a Ring at my front door and a Blink XT monitoring the cars in my driveway. We've had a rash of car break-ins in our town in the last few months so I want a way to keep an eye out on my driveway at all times. Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.

It sounds like a really smart way to use both devices. I hope they arrive soon!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually have both also. I purchased the Blink XT system when it was a TSV in February and I got the Ring doorbell when it was a TSV in June (I got the Venetian bronze and it was on advance order so I received it last week). I use my Blink cameras to monitor the inside of my house (to look in on my puppy). I have one of my Blink cameras at my front door, but I was getting alerts for every car that rode by but never anything when the mail carrier delivered my mail/packages. I installed the Ring doorbell on Sunday and I have gotten alerts when the mail carrier was delivering my mail. Also a sales lady rung my doorbell trying to sell me something. I was at work, got the alert on my phone and was watching her from my phone. I didn't utilize the "talk" feature. I just watched her at my door, then I saw her leave and go up my neigbor's steps. The ring is also cool as my 9 yr old son and his friends are on the porch each evening talking & playing. The next day at work I go through all of the motion videos and I get to "spy" on them listening to their conversation and watching what they are/were doing.