Frequent Contributor

Hope i'm asleep and this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare

So I ordered two sets stacking bracelets for my granddaughters and have received one 3days ago, but not the other. J416489 order 6918800539 shows 'package acceptance pending ' at my post office. I think I've been here before but would really like to know if there is something I could do. She will be so disappointed. Like Lincoln Riley.

Honored Contributor

Re: Hope i'm asleep and this doesn't turn out to be a nightmare

@4OU2It might depend upon just how your local PO works. When I lived on LI,NY, 2 of the communities where I owned were small and I either knew or could meet with the postmaster.

I'm in a more citified space now and getting personal help is harder.

Sorry you're dealing with this.

Honored Contributor

@4OU2

I get that message all the time and a day or two later the package shows up. You could call your post office but that's usually futile. If a week passes and you don't get it, call CS.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I have seen that message before and like @Kachina624 said, the package arrived a couple days later. If you are concerned call the post office and see what they say. We don't know what will work at your particular post office. The only way to know is for you to call.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

It usually just means that UPS dropped it off and they scanned as such, but the post office hasn't scanned it in yet. Should be fine.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks y'all !! Happy Holidays !!