Super Contributor

Re: Homepage not user friendly

I see I’m not the only one who is frustrated by this new site design. Does anyone know how to get to the program guide now? It used to be in the top right corner. Now I have no clue how to see it. 

Also yes now things require more more clicks to get to which is not more user friendly. 

Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedgewrote:
No, no no!!! @TwiliteBeach. This new mess is NOT designed with an eye toward being 'mobile' friendly. I use mobile devices, and I now have to choose between the very slow, frustrating, difficult way and the impossible way of using this website.

Responding as I normally would  AS my viewd font, or a number 2.....

I agree with what you just explained because for over 6 weeks a pink FLASH popped up and SAID: make this pc mobile friendly, then fazed downward. I had no way in knowing why me since i have a large laptop, desktop. Unless I use a bold black in #5,6,7, I cannot read, nor see the menu of forums. if there are any mistakes -typos here- would be that I am not reading as I type.

Too faint of print, too small unless I hold the pc to my eyes 1 inch away..and I'm not going to do this. I was more inquisitive IF YOU, or the other poster familiar with office pc (VS) mobile units can even read these large printed lettering. REMEMBER, QVC, not everyone wants or has a mobile device. I do not want one. My husband does, but refuses to use his business mobile and HOOK up AT QVC and have the same problem. Certainly hope ANYONE CAN read this. Maybe that criticizing wizard can come on over on separate my 

paragraphs!?????????????

Respected Contributor

@Souperkryswrote:

I see I’m not the only one who is frustrated by this new site design. Does anyone know how to get to the program guide now? It used to be in the top right corner. Now I have no clue how to see it. 

Also yes now things require more more clicks to get to which is not more user friendly. 

@Souperkryson the QVC homepage, click on Menu and scroll down to “Shop QVC TV”, click on that and Program Guide is the last thing listed.

Respected Contributor

@NAES1

Yes, I am getting the small print now in the forums.  My home page is fine. 

That was #4 above.  This is #5.  What do you think?

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@NAES1

Also, if I pinch the screen all the way in (smallest), I can see the menu at the top left of the page.  I am on ipad.

I have another ipad pro 1 (the one that was very large), and it is still on the old website, no changes, no new top bar.  That is why I think that they are not done yet.  But I could be wrong.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiifiedwrote:

@NAES1

Yes, I am getting the small print now in the forums.  My home page is fine. 

That was #4 above.  This is #5.  What do you think?

Thank you.

@Hippiified

I more comfortable with #5, wearing 3.0 reading glasses that I had to buy.  My screen page is much too large. Anyone with extremely poor eyesight could read that shop AD page, OF COURSE!

When I clicked your notification, it kept going Xs 5 to another's post. Ha, then your nic flashed around 5 times with MENTIONED. I contacted my browser server and left FEEDBACK a few minutes ago. 

I know that MODS have no idea what to do, and the live chat Customer service told me she never heard of this before.  At this time, she's heard more than ""ONCE"", other than from me.

The sliding around to other areas, then the stall mid sentence is a new thing. Thank you so much -it's a mess and more & more have notified with my topic and I cannot answer each one...staying with you!  Smiley Happy

My husband who is an International Director/ CEO of a large company said this:

'for a company, supposedly this large, has the worse software system he's ever tried to understand or fix; he's with computers all of the time/w/ different types'.

Some , a few, have told me my font of 5 is too large for their laptop. I'll stay with what I can read.  

Honored Contributor

@ Montanawrote:

@Souperkryswrote:

@Souperkryson the QVC homepage, click on Menu and scroll down to “Shop QVC TV”, click on that and Program Guide is the last thing listed.

Apparently we all don't have the menu option on the home screen.  I am using my laptop and I do not have a menu to click on.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NAES1

I am not getting that flashing thing that you are getting.  That is really weird!  I am on Safari.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hippiified

"...when posting to you a few minutes ago, a pink strip crossed over my post block page and said requested information can not "NOT' be used. What was that?

It went through just fine"...

"...Okay with # 5.       Thank Y O U !

I'm so tired of this. Almost worse than being in delivery labor and no doctor for 100 hours, while never dilating no larger than 1 cm"....

Respected Contributor

@NAES1

Ha ha.

I was editing to add that I am on Safari.  Maybe that’s why you got the pink strip.

Thank you too!