Super Contributor

HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin Set of 2 Drop-In 9-oz

Went online to order the Peach refills only to have the status say ADVANCE ORDER (it didn't state that in the discription). When I recieved my email confirmation and it states the EDD is 09/20/18.    SEPTEMBER! Are you kiding me? So for the people who ordered the inital set will be without refills until September. Not cool!

Trusted Contributor

Re: HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin Set of 2 Drop-In 9-oz

@RU4 real

He doesn't ship candles during the summer months. Too hot.

Super Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@RU4 real

He doesn't ship candles during the summer months. Too hot.

Thank you... I will keep that in mind. Man---- I'm so disapointed. I'm happy its not a supply issue. Maybe by then he can offer a less costly refill without ot the ceramic insert.

Respected Contributor

@RU4 real wrote:

Went online to order the Peach refills only to have the status say ADVANCE ORDER (it didn't state that in the discription). When I recieved my email confirmation and it states the EDD is 09/20/18.    SEPTEMBER! Are you kiding me? So for the people who ordered the inital set will be without refills until September. Not cool!

That's why they offered refills at the same time as the original TSV.  I ordered mine in a different scent form the original because in the presentations they frequently said that no candles could be shipped after mid-May.

QVC also stops chocolate shipments from mid-May until fall because of the heat.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

May I please complain here about their  plug in's ?

OMG, I was suckered in  twice!  

They only smell for a few hours the first day I plug them in. I bought so many  Smiley Sad  and refills too.  Never again,never again!!!!!!

I said this the first time I bought them,then weakened and bought a LOT more   Smiley Sad

BUT,  I love ,love ,love, his wife's  reed diffuser's   <3

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

May I please complain here about their  plug in's ?

OMG, I was suckered in  twice!  

They only smell for a few hours the first day I plug them in. I bought so many  Smiley Sad  and refills too.  Never again,never again!!!!!!

I said this the first time I bought them,then weakened and bout a LOT more   Smiley Sad

BUT,  I love ,love ,love, his wife's  reed diffuser's   <3

@MalteseMomma  I also LOVE the Nest diffusers.  I wait for the sale and then stock up!  I used to love Harry's plug ins....   I still have a few of the original ones.  I tried these and returned them immediately.  NOT THE SAME...  not even close.  Too bad.