Occasional Contributor

I ordered a blouse and it's still in California! says est delivery was 2 days ago and I'm going out of town and thought I have plenty of time.By the time I get home it will be left at my door and no one will be here to take in.The tracking hasn't even uploaded in two days- I live in Myrtle beach.You tell me what are the chances of it still there when I get hone? I'm over it Qvc

Trusted Contributor

@zaks mom , Have your mail held. I think you have to do it three days in advance, I'm not sure it may be two.  You can do it on line. The shipping here has been...........there are no words !!!

Trusted Contributor

Many items are beginning to ship quickly. However, those in CA seem to lanquish forever before shipping.I sometimes wish when I place my order that I knew which warehouse it is coming from.  Good luck with your order. You may get lucky and find it is delayed until the day you return home.

Honored Contributor

@Silver Fox1 wrote:

@zaks mom , Have your mail held. I think you have to do it three days in advance, I'm not sure it may be two.  You can do it on line. The shipping here has been...........there are no words !!!

The problem with that is you sometimes have NO idea where it is coming from.  UPS gives it to USPS and I have even had that revert back to UPS with no notice.

Respected Contributor

You just don't know anymore when things will be delivered.  My shipment from QVC was delivered a week past the tracking date.  It sat in my local post office for 5 days.

I had some medical supplies shipped from the supplier on July 1.  The box went to Phoenix and sat there fom July 2 to July 20.  Now it's sitting in Tolleson AZ, which is 10 miles from Phoenix, since July 20.  It only has another 640 miles to go.

Frequent Contributor

Shipments in the past couple of months seemed to take forever, 2-3 weeks and some as long as 5 weeks.  Unbelievably, I ordered a couple of items on Jul 19 and they were delivered on Jul 21, 2 days!   Really weird.  No rhyme or reason.

Honored Contributor

@Scooby Doo    Tolleson, Az is where packages go to die.  After mine have been there a week, I do a USPS missing PKG form online and they seem to find it pretty fast.  Last time it turned up in Phoenix and was quickly sent to my local post office.  They made a special delivery to my house.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@zaks mom wrote:

I ordered a blouse and it's still in California! says est delivery was 2 days ago and I'm going out of town and thought I have plenty of time.By the time I get home it will be left at my door and no one will be here to take in.The tracking hasn't even uploaded in two days- I live in Myrtle beach.You tell me what are the chances of it still there when I get hone? I'm over it Qvc

@zaks mom Yes, California is currently sequestering all shirts at the border in case there's a shirt famine. You may have to pay ransom. I heard the shirts and socks were plotting to make a break for it, though, so don't lose hope...Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Scooby Doo    Tolleson, Az is where packages go to die.  After mine have been there a week, I do a USPS missing PKG form online and they seem to find it pretty fast.  Last time it turned up in Phoenix and was quickly sent to my local post office.  They made a special delivery to my house.

@Kachina624 Good to know.  Thanks for the info.

Valued Contributor

I have had mail held when I was on vacation. You can go to USPS & do it one day in advance & tell them when to start delivering again. UPS does it too.I think with UPS you have to pick it up though.