Contributor

None of the holiday how to videos will play, all I get is a narrow bar with a X to close it. Please ask your crack IT folks to fix!  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@SCshopper2

You posted no system info for Q's IT department to help.

Are you using a computer or mobile device?

If computer, Mac or PC?

Which OS are you using - comp?

Which iOS are you using - mobile device?

Which browser & version are you using?

Adobe Flash player updated?

What troubleshooting efforts have you tried?  Need this info to avoid the "been there done that" scenario.

Have you tried switching browsers?
Tried restarting?

FWIW....

I can view the videos just fine on a Mac, FF, Sierra OS & I have not updated Flash Player yet.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Contributor

Mz iMac:

using an iPad, all updates are done, Adobe updated etc.  all other QVC videos run fine. However, now I can’t find the Holiday How to videos at all!  So thanks for the good advice anyway.

Honored Contributor

How do you find the holiday how to videos?  I searched and couldn't find them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

NickNack, there was a box on the home page yesterday entitled Holiday How-tos.  When I clicked on it there were many videos - for example VPH describing coastal decor, how to decorate with a slim tree, can’t remember all but I think there was also something done by Jill Bauer. Tried searching VPH but that wasn’t helpful. Perhaps it was taken down because the videos wouldn’t play correctly. IDK.

Honored Contributor

@SCshopper2 wrote:

NickNack, there was a box on the home page yesterday entitled Holiday How-tos.  When I clicked on it there were many videos - for example VPH describing coastal decor, how to decorate with a slim tree, can’t remember all but I think there was also something done by Jill Bauer. Tried searching VPH but that wasn’t helpful. Perhaps it was taken down because the videos wouldn’t play correctly. IDK.

Thank you @SCshopper2.  I'll look for that box to reappear at some point.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau