Honored Contributor

Holiday Return Policy Question

I have several items to return (not needed now) were bought

7/2, 8/25 and 10/5 during Christmas shows.

Are these items eligible for return now.  Seems to be concerns from others returning items and then being returned as "not eligible".  I have the packing slips showing delivery dates.

Thank you!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Holiday Return Policy Question

@homedecor1 Any holiday gift purchased from our Christmas in July® Sale (June 25-July 31, 2022) can be returned for any reason for a refund of the purchase price, minus the S&H and Q Return Label fee until January 31, 2023, or exchanged for a free replacement of the same item in a different color or size. Restrictions may apply. 

2022 QVC Holiday Return Policy - Customers who shop with QVC or receive a QVC product as a gift during our guaranteed holiday delivery period, September 23 - December 24, can return the item for a full refund on the original form of payment minus shipping costs and Q Return Label fee as long as the item is postmarked by January 31, 2023
Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC 

Thank you for the clarification.  I will place in one box and return these items.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 

You may want to indicate on your return slip that it was a Christmas item. That's what I do .  I'd return / exchange now as there is a diesel fuel  shortage for the trucks  in the  east coast - am concerned  there will be a jam up after Christmas again on return/exchanges

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 you cannot place all the items into one box unless you are informed on the invoice that they are to be returned to the same address. For example, you cannot return shoes with Christmas lights. 

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 

I'm planning on paying for shipping them back.  The long return time using the return postage from Q is really confusing even though I use the ez return email.  They deduct return shipping fees long after the credit had been issued.

I'm seriously trying not to order anymore from them.  It's much to complicated to match my return amount (and worse with ez pay).

I prefer now to shop b&m stores where refunds are issued promptly, comparable items can be bought and no shipping fees.

Just more convenient for the few things I do shop for.

Honored Contributor

@Wayne-QVC 

Thank you I will check where/what address they return to by the guide on QVC. 

QVC Customer Care

@homedecor1  If you are unsure or need any assistance, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the correct return addresss.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wayne-QVC wrote:

@homedecor1  If you are unsure or need any assistance, please let us know and we will be happy to provide you with the correct return address.  

@Wayne-QVC 

Thank you! For sure I will. Happy Holidays🎄