Super Contributor

I've been an avid QVC customer for 15 years now.  I discovered QVC when I was " put to bed " for a lengthy illness.  I began purchasing items and when i found that it was so easy to shop and the products were of outstanding quality, I haven't missed the mall.  I watch or shop online daily and have just discovered the Blogs and Forums---what took me so long?  Hello to anyone reading and please write.

The thing that gives life its greatest significance is the capacity to care
Honored Contributor

Hi asoutherngirl.  Not sure how I stumbled upon the forums.  I read them for around five years before I joined and started posting.  Happy posting.

Trusted Contributor

...and welcome to the forums asouthergirl, lovely meeting you indeed.

From your name, I do notice that you are in the South, I do reside in Georgia.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
QVC Social Team

Hello @asoutherngirl! Please let me be the first to welcome you to the community! I'm sorry to hear about the way you found QVC, but I'm happy you did and are enjoying shopping with us. 

I hope you enjoy the blogs and many hours chatting within the forums about your favorite topics. 

Again, welcome and stop back often!

Eva - Community Team

Frequent Contributor

@asoutherngirl

Hello and welcome!

Super Contributor

Thank you.

Honored Contributor

@asoutherngirl  Hi and welcome to the forums. Hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the here. 

Super Contributor

Hi Dinaki.  I'm in Louisiana.  Have visited Georgia and it is a lovely place with lovely people.  I adore Southern manners.

Super Contributor

Hello Eva.  I do feel welcomed by the responses. Such lovely people at QVC.

QVC Customer Care

@asoutherngirl wrote:

I've been an avid QVC customer for 15 years now.  I discovered QVC when I was " put to bed " for a lengthy illness.  I began purchasing items and when i found that it was so easy to shop and the products were of outstanding quality, I haven't missed the mall.  I watch or shop online daily and have just discovered the Blogs and Forums---what took me so long?  Hello to anyone reading and please write.

Hi @asoutherngirl and welcome to the QVC Community Family!!! If we can ever be of any help please let us know.