Contributor

Hi Social Team I Have A Question?

I ordered 2 D & C shirts on the same order, shipped to same address.  (Buy one, get $4 off second)  Rec'd today in two separate shipping bags.  They do not fit and I need to return them.  Will I have to return them separately and be charged $6.95 for both, or can I return in one bag?  Don't understand since this was one order.  Thanks.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Hi Social Team I Have A Question?

@pnutsmom wrote:

I ordered 2 D & C shirts on the same order, shipped to same address.  (Buy one, get $4 off second)  Rec'd today in two separate shipping bags.  They do not fit and I need to return them.  Will I have to return them separately and be charged $6.95 for both, or can I return in one bag?  Don't understand since this was one order.  Thanks.

@pnutsmom  You can put them in the same package. Please include the invoice from both orders inside the package and use one prepaid label on the outside of the package.  I hope this helps.  Let us know if we can assist you further.

Melvin, Customer Care

Contributor

Thanks for the quick response Melvin

Honored Contributor

@pnutsmom-

I've also returned things in one package in the past but also put on the outside label-"2 items!" in addition to both invoices in the plastic part of the package.

That alerts them that there are 2 to be refunded.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@on the bay wrote:

@pnutsmom-

I've also returned things in one package in the past but also put on the outside label-"2 items!" in addition to both invoices in the plastic part of the package.

That alerts them that there are 2 to be refunded.

@pnutsmom  I even use packing tape to tape the two items together (each still in its own plastic bag) so they'll be sure to see both items are being returned!