Honored Contributor

Hey, an extra "jump" has been added!

Thanks a lot! The jumping I have isn't enough? You added another one? Again, get rid of the flunkie computer company you have-get a pro in there.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hey, an extra "jump" has been added!

I totally agree!

I still have the original jumping to contend with, and also if I choose to open a thread halfway down the topic list,  when I'm done and hit the back button instead of keeping me at the halfway down the list, it bumps me right back up to the top again..  Soooo frustrating!!   Strange thing is, sometimes (not often enough) it doesn't do this and reacts the way it should when hitting a back button.  This site is the only one that has that problem.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

While it's not out of the realm of possibility that the site might be doing this, most often it's not.  I personally use a Dell PC, an iPhone App and a iPad app and have never had any of my screens jump.  Usually it's bowser related.  

There is even malware out there that will cause this!  Hopefully you will be able to do a careful sweep of your computer/s, change browzers, dump cookies, deep scan to check for viruses, etc. and hopefully be able to fix the problem. I would be beyond frustrated too... good luck!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

I only have the jumping on my iPad, not the pc. The extra jump is annoying

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I only have the jumping on my iPad, not the pc. The extra jump is annoying

@Jeannie29  Same thing for me. And it only happens on my iPad on THIS site.  I  doubt QVC will ever fix it. They have the worst website on the Internet.

Respected Contributor

I just call it my William Shatner site. 😀