Super Contributor

Hey Mods, may I ask your assistance with returning candles w/o original packaging?

Regrettably, I am returning (2) candle duos (last month's Homeworx TSV.)  One of them became useless about 1/3 way down the jar due to banking of wax on one side (which I had never seen with Saltkin) and all seemed to have an oil imbalance or defective wicks as the wicks got buried either completely or to barely above the wax at about the midway mark.  Additionally none of these had any fragrance never mind throw when burning which has NEVER been an issue for me with Homeworx.

I did not expect that I would ever be returning these candles so I did not keep the original shipping materials.  If I heavily bubble wrap each candle and box it with the paperwork for each set, will QVC Returns accept delivery and process refunds?

Thanks for your help!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Hey Mods, may I ask your assistance with returning candles w/o original packaging?

@annespan wrote:

Regrettably, I am returning (2) candle duos (last month's Homeworx TSV.)  One of them became useless about 1/3 way down the jar due to banking of wax on one side (which I had never seen with Saltkin) and all seemed to have an oil imbalance or defective wicks as the wicks got buried either completely or to barely above the wax at about the midway mark.  Additionally none of these had any fragrance never mind throw when burning which has NEVER been an issue for me with Homeworx.

I did not expect that I would ever be returning these candles so I did not keep the original shipping materials.  If I heavily bubble wrap each candle and box it with the paperwork for each set, will QVC Returns accept delivery and process refunds?

Thanks for your help!

Hi @annespan thank you for posting in our Customer Care forum today. I'm sorry to hear that this candle set was disappointing. Yes, we will accept them as a return in any suitable packaging. We do not need to have them in the original packaging, we appreciate that you have check on this. Please let us know if you need any further assistance, such as the invoice or pre-paid label as we can email that to you to be so it can be printed out.