Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

HelpSoc Team plz When I ask a product question, get an email about an answer can’t get to the page

[ Edited ]

Customer Care Agent, I don't need help with the answer to the question . I need you at Customer Care to let IT know about this problem so that IT can fix this issue. I'm on an iPad Pro with OS 14.4.2. When I press "View your answer," I get taken to the Oops page. Thanks.

3D0264FC-6D9A-4696-BD32-8DF26B85D12C.jpegEDBA92FE-E836-452D-9C76-B9517832123B.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: When I ask a product question and I get an email about an answer I can’t get to the page

Wow! That's just too confusing for me with scratch outs Maybe there is a delay in the response or it was deleted? Can't make heads or tails out of it. 🤷‍♀️

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Help please.When I ask a product question and I get an email about an answer I can’t get to the

Its not just you.

That OOPS page is coming up when I try to sign int and other things.

The infamous IT dept is at it again. 

Trying to see the pictures on a product is difficult too.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Help please.When I ask a product question and I get an email about an answer I can’t get to the

Thanks @Mindy D.

It is still happening isn't it?!

I just ignore the huge OOPS! and keep on clicking!😳

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

Re: HelpSoc Team plz When I ask a product question, get an email about an answer can’t get to the pa

Yep..I get this too.  Have to find the item on website (and usually forget what item I even asked about🤪). Then have to go to Q&A to track it down.