Trusted Contributor

Re: Help with order sitting at PO since July 3

@millieshops wrote:

@KJPA When I saw my pachage was at the local PO, I walked in and actually got to speak to the postmaster -  got my Q package 3 days BEFORE its EDD.

Maybe because mine is a small town PO?    although I don't know anyone personally at the PO.

@millieshops Thanks! I'm in a Delaware beach town which is small during winter but growing by leaps and bounds! And during summer you can imagine the influx of people 😎. I was going to go to that neighboring PO but my local PO told me that wouldn't work. I have to wait for it to get to my PO. Oh well, good things come to those who wait???? 😁

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 and @Estates Thank you for the advice. I will try again what you both suggested. The fields were required but maybe if I just enter something it will go through. After all, I have the tracking number so they should be able to get all the info they need from it.

I still think the biggest issue has to do with these transfers from UPS to USPS. Any package shipped like that takes DAYS longer than straight UPS. Even at my other residence, long before COVID19, QVC had this issue with these types of shipments.

Does anyone know how Chewy.com can ship orders over $49 free? They are delivered next day by FedEx. FREE! How can they make money? Yet QVC can't ship straight UPS or FedEx for $3.50 per item? Or more.

Think how heavy dog food is and Chewy ships it free to us.

KJPA
Contributor

To Crazy for Q,

Same thing with mine. It was being shipped from Ontario, CA  (I'm in Burbank) so about 40 miles or so.  Instead of sending it my way it was shipped up north about 400+ miles where it then had been sitting since July 1st. . They notified usps on July 10th that a package was coming and It finally got transferred to my local post office yesterday (July 13th) and is out for delivery today (July 14th).  This is how UPS Mail Innovations works.  If a location has too many packages to handle at the time they send ot off someplace else far, far away to be sorted and then it sits there until there are enough packages to send to the area it needs to get to.  What a 'Long. Strange Trip It's Been'. Good Luck, hope yours shows up. Mail Innovations sucks!!

Frequent Contributor

@KJPA  The Ocean View Post Office is closest to our house (2nd home) so that's the one I use the most. Our development is in an unincorporated area (near Holt's Landing State Park) so the Dagsboro Post Office delivers our mail. They delivered a QVC package to me on July 3rd so things were moving along up to that point. I agree they must be overwhelmed with all the part time residents & COVID 19.  I hope things get straightened out soon because I'm expecting 2 more packages shipped UPS Mail Innovations.  Now that I know they're having problems, I'm trying not to order until the Post Office catches up.

Frequent Contributor

I had the same thing happen to me with a packagesent by QVC.  I used this link and was able to send a tracking request and within less than a week, I received my package.  Here is the link

https://usps.force.com/emailus/s/

You just need to enter your tracking # and whatever information this link requests.

I hope it works for all of you.

Trusted Contributor

UPDATE: I submitted the request to USPS and received a phone call from a customer service person. Very nice. She told me I need to either talk to QVC or UPS because this tracking number information means only that a group of packages was received at that PO. It doesn't mean my package was received. I'm guessing I just need a refund from QVC because I don't think it's going to show up.

Thanks again to all who helped me. Now I need a QVC moderator 😩

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

So how do I get a mod to help me on this thread? I cannot call customer service. Well, I can call but they don't have humans available. The system puts you back in the menu to select automated options and it advises you to use the online system. They state they are in the process of hiring more people. I can't find a way to contact them other than this forum. At this point I just want my money refunded.

KJPA
Trusted Contributor

I got my package yesterday, July 23rd. Really surprised it wasn't lost but glad it finally got here!

KJPA