Valued Contributor

Help with making online payment please.

I pay my Q bill online every month, but cannot get through to make payment. I can open my account but when I select "make payment" nothing happens. Could I get some help.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help with making online payment please.

@Love4cats - I am guessing you are referring to paying your Q Card bill, correct? If that is the case, I recommend that you always go directly to the Synchrony website to make payments instead of using the link given here at qvc.com; there seem to be some technical issues that arise from time to time with that connection and prevent access to full account/payment activities.

Here's the direct link if you need it: https://qvc.syf.com/

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Love4cats @loriqvc is correct you would have to contact Synchroney Bank. If you would rather call the phone number is 1-877-490-1787.

Valued Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Love4cats - I am guessing you are referring to paying your Q Card bill, correct? If that is the case, I recommend that you always go directly to the Synchrony website to make payments instead of using the link given here at qvc.com; there seem to be some technical issues that arise from time to time with that connection and prevent access to full account/payment activities.

Here's the direct link if you need it: https://qvc.syf.com/

Thank you so much for your help. The link worked and I was able to make a payment. You made my day!!! Happy 4th.

Valued Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Love4cats @loriqvc is correct you would have to contact Synchroney Bank. If you would rather call the phone number is 1-877-490-1787.

Thank you Alice. I have always been able to pay my bill using my Q account, but for some reason I could not do it this month. I used the link Lori gave me and it worked. I will keep Synchroney Bank's number in case I have problem again. Thank you so much for your help. Happy 4th.