Super Contributor

I just placed an order last night and it's already being processed for shipment.  I find that hard to believe as QVC just doesn't move that fast!   Anyway the problem is that I just noticed with one of the four items I ordered that it shows a quantity of two.  I don't want two.  It's Item A342821 the G.I.L.I. Lucca handbag in rust.  I only need one Rust handbag not two.  Please help with changing this order.  

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy   I will take a look and make the corrections for you.

Susan Q-Social

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy wrote:

I just placed an order last night and it's already being processed for shipment.  I find that hard to believe as QVC just doesn't move that fast!   Anyway the problem is that I just noticed with one of the four items I ordered that it shows a quantity of two.  I don't want two.  It's Item A342821 the G.I.L.I. Lucca handbag in rust.  I only need one Rust handbag not two.  Please help with changing this order.  

@PickyCindy   Unfortunately the system is not allowing any changes to this order, I will continue to try and make the adjustment but if by chance it ships we can waive the prepaid label fee to return one of the two A342821.

My apologies!!

Susan Q-Social

Super Contributor

Thank you!  Would be nice not to deal with returning the second one but the waiver of the return shipping fee will be appreciated!

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy wrote:

Thank you!  Would be nice not to deal with returning the second one but the waiver of the return shipping fee will be appreciated!

@PickyCindy  I agree, so sorry about that, I will continue to try to adjust, just cant promise.

Hope you have a great day !

Susan Q-Social

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC  I love you ,but that is always the standard answer, to everything,here on QVC !

"Sorry,it is too far in the process"

We all know it is not , "ITP"  at all it is, just locked up ,so we cannot cancel the order and QVC hopes we keep it anyway!!!  It really won't  ship for days and days later!! 

I guess QVC never heard of e-mailing the info to the vendor!

Very bad busines! .QVC will loose good,long time, customers as they finally give up and  realise whats really going on and become fed up with it!

QVC,seems to be the only company that does this to their customers!  (JMHO)

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC The order was shipped today with two handbags.  How do I see in my account that the prepaid return label fee is being waived when I return one of them?

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy, Hi Unfortunately you wouldn't see t, it's internal  instructions for the warehouse at the time of processing. I sure am sorry I wasn't able to cancel before it shipped.

Susan Q-Social

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC  When I return the unwanted second handbag using QVC's prepaid label  I'll also enclose a copy of our conversation here with the return package.  

QVC Customer Care

@PickyCindy wrote:

@Susan-QVC  When I return the unwanted second handbag using QVC's prepaid label  I'll also enclose a copy of our conversation here with the return package.  

@PickyCindy   It's not necessary to do that but if you wish that'll be just fine.

Susan Q-Social