Honored Contributor

Help! this happened by accident

My sign in name (the one that appears when you create a new thread and one you are known by in the forum).  How can I change it back?  Thank you.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Re: Help! this happened by accident

Every time I write a review or ask a question QVC asks me for a new nickname......is that what you are referring to?  I give up - I have had the same account for maybe 15 years and ama frequent customer using d same account/Sam sign in and dame ipad or laptop yet QVC still asks me for a new nickname every time...I think their technology's is very dated.

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

My sign in name (the one that appears when you create a new thread and one you are known by in the forum).  How can I change it back?  Thank you.

@Katcat1 

Go back in anew and change your password back.  It happened to me several years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 - Go to My Account > Account Settings and you'll see a "Nickname" field you can edit as needed.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   Thank you answering me and giving me the correct information.  I do appreciate it.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc   I changed the nickname and it shows the new nickname but is only using the old nickname,  What is going on?

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 - Could you provide more detail about what you're experiencing? I don't quite understand your last message about the differing nicknames.

ETA: I see that your nickname is different today than it was yesterday—did you get the problem solved?

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc  I noticed that too so perhaps the social team made a change to it or it took longer to take my revised name.

kindness is strength