Respected Contributor

Help, items being cancelled by the Q's computer!

[ Edited ]

QvcSocialteam@QVC.com

@Barbara-QVC

@Beth-QVC

What is happening?

A pair of Aerosole shoes I ordered several days ago and paid expedited shipping was to arrive TODAY August 18, still in process and won't let me cancel.

A pair of Rockport kitten heels I ordered just showed up CANCELLED, when I never cancelled them.

A TSV cuddl duds I ordered this morning and I cancelled 5 minutes later (it showed cancelled) now shows "in process" and cannot cancel!

What is happening!? 3 things, that's just my account!!

Help!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Help, items being cancelled by the Q's computer!

How about getting a surprised email telling you that your cancelled order has shipped!   This has happened to me twice this week.

Respected Contributor

@SoX

Apparently my cancelled order will be shipped and my shipped order will be cancelled! Another is in a black hole . . .

QVC Customer Care

@1Professor wrote:

QvcSocialteam@QVC.com

@Barbara-QVC

@Beth-QVC

What is happening?

A pair of Aerosole shoes I ordered several days ago and paid expedited shipping was to arrive TODAY August 18, still in process and won't let me cancel.

A pair of Rockport kitten heels I ordered just showed up CANCELLED, when I never cancelled them.

A TSV cuddl duds I ordered this morning and I cancelled 5 minutes later (it showed cancelled) now shows "in process" and cannot cancel!

What is happening!? 3 things, that's just my account!!

Help!

Hi @1Professor

I am sorry for all this confusion!  Please allow me a few minutes to review your information and I will send you an email with more details.

Thanks for your patience!

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC

Thanks SO much. I was on the phone to a poor service rep and I THINK she reordered by Rockports, but verified that they suddenly showed up cancelled.

No idea why the Aerosoles, expedited, never shipped.

No idea was the TSV, cancelled within 5 minutes, is now irretrievably coming!

QVC Customer Care

@SoX wrote:

How about getting a surprised email telling you that your cancelled order has shipped!   This has happened to me twice this week.

Hi @SoX

I am sorry that your cancelled orders shipped.  If you need assistance with returning the items, please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and let us know which items you are referencing.

Thanks.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I cancelled a top five minutes after I ordered it - around 12:30 AM.   Listed as cancelled then and still showed as cancelled this morning.  This afternoon it's listed as In  Process and I cannot cancel it.  

Respected Contributor

@twinsister: Well that's one way to boost sales (one supposes). Sigh.

QVC Customer Care

@twinsister wrote:

Same thing happened to me.  I cancelled a top five minutes after I ordered it - around 12:30 AM.   Listed as cancelled then and still showed as cancelled this morning.  This afternoon it's listed as In  Process and I cannot cancel it.  

Hi @twinsister

I will take a look at your order and send you an email.  

Thanks.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@twinsister wrote:

Hi @twinsister

I will take a look at your order and send you an email.  

Thanks.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC - Thanks - appreciate it.