Valued Contributor

Help!! it's still not here!!

I have already inquired about my order #A376036 that has had no movement since 5/19. I contacted my local post office and they offered no explanation or assistance other than to instruct me to contact QVC. I was already told by QVC it would arrive today. It didnt. Please Help! I was so hoping it would arrive in time for a family portrait but now I dont even know where it is and certainly dont have much hope it will arrive in time for the portrait. Once my packages arrive in Shreveport they usually only take a day, or 2 at the very most, to arrive at my local post office. And I am now already 5 days past the estimated delivery date. Help!!! 😫
QVC Customer Care

Re: Help!! it's still not here!!

@spursfan2 wrote:
I have already inquired about my order #A376036 that has had no movement since 5/19. I contacted my local post office and they offered no explanation or assistance other than to instruct me to contact QVC. I was already told by QVC it would arrive today. It didnt. Please Help! I was so hoping it would arrive in time for a family portrait but now I dont even know where it is and certainly dont have much hope it will arrive in time for the portrait. Once my packages arrive in Shreveport they usually only take a day, or 2 at the very most, to arrive at my local post office. And I am now already 5 days past the estimated delivery date. Help!!! 😫

I have sent you an e-mail in reagrds to your order.

Valued Contributor

Re: Help!! it's still not here!!

Thank you for such a prompt response. I definitely do not want a refund. Would you have an idea what the delivery date would be for a replacement?