Respected Contributor

Help With Refund~

[ Edited ]

Hello,

Reference my two orders: ************* and ************

I returned same item Cuddle Duds A392509 on ************ for a different color, on order **************

I spoke with Customer service before returning one for the other. I was told it would be refunded fully (including return shipping) and handled as an exchange, as that is what I was really doing. Because the color I wanted had been returned by a customer I was able to snag one on a separate order, which QVC released before getting back my return, as otherwise it would have been gone.

I was refunded $23.69, but not the 6.95 return shipping. Customer Service rep told me to inform you if that was not done.

Please refund the $6.95, as was advised, and confirm to me. Thanks in advance.

QVC Customer Care

@amyb wrote:

Hello,

Reference my two orders: ************* and ************

I returned same item Cuddle Duds A392509 on ************ for a different color, on order **************

I spoke with Customer service before returning one for the other. I was told it would be refunded fully (including return shipping) and handled as an exchange, as that is what I was really doing. Because the color I wanted had been returned by a customer I was able to snag one on a separate order, which QVC released before getting back my return, as otherwise it would have been gone.

I was refunded $23.69, but not the 6.95 return shipping. Customer Service rep told me to inform you if that was not done.

Please refund the $6.95, as was advised, and confirm to me. Thanks in advance.

@amyb We've issued a refund as requested, please allow 3-5 days for processing. 

My apologies that happened,

Susan

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC Thank you, and also for the quick response. 

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC Also, could you possibly change my new order 6561681254 to one payment...I did not realize it was doing Easy Pay on this little item. Thank you.

QVC Customer Care

@amyb wrote:

@Susan-QVC Also, could you possibly change my new order ************* to one payment...I did not realize it was doing Easy Pay on this little item. Thank you.

@amyb  I am sorry, we are unable to make changes to the order, we will send a request to Finance asking if they can make the changes.

Susan 

Respected Contributor

@Susan-QVC Ok, I couldn't change it as it's in process, but I thought at your end you could. No worries if Finance can't do it, though you can try...otherwise, once it's up I'll just click pay on all the Easy Pays. I just don't want 4 or 5 (whatever it is) easy pays for $3.50!! Tks.