Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 432
Registered: ‎04-09-2010

Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO

Hi,
I'm hoping Customer Care can help me, I've heard of this sometimes happening but never has for me, I have a Barefoot Dreams order that shipped a few days ago, but there's absolutely NO tracking info every time I go to look at my order?
Is there a problem and should I be concerned?
It really is greatly important to know when it'll be arriving, creating an inconvenience for me - thanks so much for any help! Didn't think I should provide the order number here, let me know what I can do!
QVC Customer Care
Posts: 171
Registered: ‎07-21-2018

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO

I'm sorry that you haven't received your order yet. For assistance, please email your account information (the reason for contact, Order and/or Item Number) to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Super Contributor
Posts: 432
Registered: ‎04-09-2010

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO


@AnjalenaQVC wrote:

I'm sorry that you haven't received your order yet. For assistance, please email your account information (the reason for contact, Order and/or Item Number) to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com


Hi @AnjalenaQVC I just sent you an email with the pertinent info at the email address above, thanks so much hope to hear from you soon! 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,850
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO

@DooneyGal2    IMHO if the receipt of an item is time sensitive I would not order from QVC.  Their processing/shipping is awful.  But I do hope you receive your order soon. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 432
Registered: ‎04-09-2010

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO


@Boehm Collector wrote:

@DooneyGal2    IMHO if the receipt of an item is time sensitive I would not order from QVC.  Their processing/shipping is awful.  But I do hope you receive your order soon. 


@Boehm Collector my only problem is, and this has me upset, is it supposedly "Shipped" TWO days ago, as a result QVC has my money (pricey item), and there has been NO TRACKING INFO? No movement, no indication of "acceptance" at a UPS or USPS location, nothing - Frankly, I myself have never seen that before.

It's one thing if I saw movement, and just realized it may "take a few days" but that's not the case here. I'm getting nervous that this order has gotten lost in the shuffle, and I'm out $74! Ugh!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,725
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO


@DooneyGal2 wrote:

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@DooneyGal2    IMHO if the receipt of an item is time sensitive I would not order from QVC.  Their processing/shipping is awful.  But I do hope you receive your order soon. 


@Boehm Collector my only problem is, and this has me upset, is it supposedly "Shipped" TWO days ago, as a result QVC has my money (pricey item), and there has been NO TRACKING INFO? No movement, no indication of "acceptance" at a UPS or USPS location, nothing - Frankly, I myself have never seen that before.

It's one thing if I saw movement, and just realized it may "take a few days" but that's not the case here. I'm getting nervous that this order has gotten lost in the shuffle, and I'm out $74! Ugh!


If your item is lost, QVC will refund your money or ship you another one. I hope it works out for you.

Contributor
Posts: 33
Registered: ‎06-10-2015

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO

I have found through tracking my orders (not just from QVC), that as soon as they slap a label on it (I'm assuming "they" to be QVC), they say it's shipped. Then it could sit for as long as 2-3 days waiting for "carrier pickup".

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,850
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO

@DooneyGal2   many times QVC states that an item has shipped  simply because they created a shipping label.,   But it could take several days, if not longer,  before it actually is shipped.  But in the event the package is lost QVC will give you a refund.   

Regular Visitor
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎10-03-2018

Re: Help With Order, Shipped 3 days ago NO TRACKING INFO

Consider yourself lucky! I ordered a TSV rechargeable snow blower on December 22nd and still haven't received it NOR any further information/explanation as to where it is, beyond the tracking info that it was in Tacoma WA (I live in PA). I've called repeatedly and gotten BS from every person I talked to. No apology, no admission that they might have screwed up and took an order they couldn't fulfill, NOTHING! So I disputed the amount they very quickly charged my credit card, and got a nasty, arrogant email from them in response suggesting that I might not be permitted to purchase anything from them in the future!!! Still no mention of where the heck my order is!!! My best wishes to you in getting your situation resolved quickly.