Super Contributor

Help With Easy Pay Problem On Order

Hi,
I had a problem when placing my order yesterday, for the Luminara TSV, for whatever reason QVC dot com had a glitch on the Easy Pay when I transferred my check hold to my credit card within 10 minutes of placing my order - much much earlier Thursday CS said they put in a request for this order to be put on 5 easy pay on the credit card already on the order -
Can you help me with this?
Thanks so much!
Honored Contributor

Re: Help With Easy Pay Problem On Order

Your best bet is to email QVC's Social Team at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order number and explanation.  They are more likely to help you.

They are very nice and respond quickly.    

QVC Customer Care

@DooneyGal2 

We received your email and I just sent you a response. 

Barb

Customer Care

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@DooneyGal2 

We received your email and I just sent you a response. 

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC 

Hi Barb, 

Thanks so much just saw the reply to my email ~ only problem I have is, why 5 days to change it over? In the past I've been able to even call QVC CS with this request and they'd change it right over- also my other problem is, it wasn't a case of me suddenly wanting easy pay ~ when I placed my initial order yesterday on QVC dot com, at first it was a check hold, only due to me checking with a relative first- then 10 minutes or so later I then transferred it to my credit card and when I did, it had no problem putting it on my credit card but would not implement my then request immediately for the 5 easy pays - I got the error message "Hmmm something went wrong" or whatever it says, and since it was after 12:30 AM, couldn't then get help on the order and had to wait till morning- I'm just frustrated I have to wait 5 days ugh. If I had put this on my debit card listed with QVC I would possibly have been in a mess if I was planning on immediate easy pay.

I understand there can be glitches and I know it's something that happens, but at this time of year in particular before getting bonuses lol having the easy pay at that moment is crucial, not the best having to babysit it and hope it happens.

Thanks so much for your help, just wish I had more clarification on why that error message pops up intermittently, there are times I can do that request within when placing my order on QVC dot com, and times where that error occurs ugh. 

QVC Customer Care

@DooneyGal2 

Your order has already shipped so the request was sent to our Finance Department since we were unable to make any changes. 

Barb