Valued Contributor

Help Requested, Item Never Shipped

[ Edited ]

I placed an order on July 30, 2020, Order #*********. The order has never shipped. It appears the size I ordered is no longer available (it was available at the time I ordered it). Please issue a refund for this item which is in limbo/never shipped. It appears summer will be over before I receive this Susan Graver top. Thank you for your assistance.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Help Requested, Item Never Shipped

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

I placed an order on July 30, 2020, Order #*********. The order has never shipped. It appears the size I ordered is no longer available (it was available at the time I ordered it). Please issue a refund for this item which is in limbo/never shipped. It appears summer will be over before I receive this Susan Graver top. Thank you for your assistance.

@Jeanne from VA  I am sorry for the delays this order is having, we are unable to cancel on this end, when it is received you may return to us at no charge. 

I am sorry for the inconvenience this causing you, 

Susan

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can you place this on "back order" so I can cancel it? The item is no longer available in the size or color I ordered.

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order on July 27th and it is still showing in process. I messaged QVC and they said that this item ships directly from the manufacturer. They were going to contact the manufacturer today to find out about the delay. Also, the size and color that I ordered is sold out. Waiting to see what happens

QVC Customer Care

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

Can you place this on "back order" so I can cancel it? The item is no longer available in the size or color I ordered.

@Jeanne from VA We are unable to make any changes on the order, I am sorry!

Susan

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Is there someone else I can contact? The size and color I ordered are not available, so more waiting will not solve the problem, as the item has never been shipped and is no longer available. Could someone at least check on this?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mtndogmamma  I am in the exact same situation: item no longer available in the size or color ordered. When this happens, a customer should be able to cancel the order. A person has a reasonable expectation that when an item is ordered as being in stock, they should receive it in a timely manner. I hope you have good luck getting your item. I am glad someone is checking for you, so you are not left in limbo.