Esteemed Contributor
Accepted Solution

Hello Moderators, I have a price adjustment issue....

I never had this happen before. Woman Frustrated

I sent this email to customer service, it seemed like a routine inquiry! "Within the last 30 days I ordered A295755  for 40.35; it's been reduced to 27.35. Please credit my Q card $13. Thank you!"

The reply I got was bizarre. "The item A295755 on your order  has been refunded the difference of 7.40 . Please allow  3-5 days to process the refund back to the originalform of payment."

I replied back, asking for clarification since 40.35-27.35 = $13.00, but I haven't heard back [it's been 2 days]. Can you please look into this? Many thanks!
Respected Contributor

Re: Hello Moderators, I have a price adjustment issue....

call customer service.  why drop this on the message boards??

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Sunnycorle  The moderators are here often - and fix customer service issues in record time!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

@Sunnycorle  The moderators are here often - and fix customer service issues in record speed!

@Ibby114 Alright.  I just always call customer service. I guess i like instant gratification.  Smiley Happy

its good to keep an eye on purchasing I do the same from time to time. 

QVC Customer Care

@Ibby114 wrote:

I sent this email to customer service, it seemed like a routine inquiry! "Within the last 30 days I ordered A295755  for 40.35; it's been reduced to 27.35. Please credit my Q card $13. Thank you!"

The reply I got was bizarre. "The item A295755 on your order  has been refunded the difference of 7.40 . Please allow  3-5 days to process the refund back to the originalform of payment."

I replied back, asking for clarification since 40.35-27.35 = $13.00, but I haven't heard back [it's been 2 days]. Can you please look into this? Many thanks!

Hi @Ibby114 thank you posting to us in our Customer Care forum today. I apologize that the this order has caused you concern. Unfortunately, the S/H fee is missing. The original order had 0.00 S/H and now the item has $5.50 S/H fee and the calculations were not including the S/H. I have issued the $5.50 refund today. ~Kim

Honored Contributor

This is an excellent place to take these types of issues (as long as no personal info is revealed like an order number).   Hence the title "Customer Care" forum; it's a major purpose of this forum.  I'd much rather the Mods here deal with my customer care issues than talk  (often after being  on hold for a while) to a CS rep on the telephone because the quality of the CS phone reps really varies, and they aren't all nice and polite.  The Mods here - also customer service representatives are, in my opinion and from my experiences, the cream of the crop of customer service people that QVC employs.   

To the OP I'm happy your issue was resolved quickly by Kim.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

Hi @Ibby114 thank you posting to us in our Customer Care forum today. I apologize that the this order has caused you concern. Unfortunately, the S/H fee is missing. The original order had 0.00 S/H and now the item has $5.50 S/H fee and the calculations were not including the S/H. I have issued the $5.50 refund today. ~Kim

@Kim-QVC  thank you so much, have a great day! Heart