Valued Contributor

Having trouble searching Valerie Parr Hill holiday items

To Whom It May Concern:

Several times over the past couple of weeks, when I search "Valerie holiday" on QVC.com, it loads 5 pages of items, but I can only view page 1.  When I try to advance to page 2 - 5, it simply reloads page 1.  I would really like to see what's on pages 2 - 5.  Thanks!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Having trouble searching Valerie Parr Hill holiday items

@Beauty Maven I'm so sorry about that. I will forward a request to our IT department to have it corrected. Thanks for brining this to our attention. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Having trouble searching Valerie Parr Hill holiday items

@Beauty Maven wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

Several times over the past couple of weeks, when I search "Valerie holiday" on QVC.com, it loads 5 pages of items, but I can only view page 1.  When I try to advance to page 2 - 5, it simply reloads page 1.  I would really like to see what's on pages 2 - 5.  Thanks!

@Beauty Maven - I ran into that same problem. If you click the "Clear All Filters" link on the upper right side of the search results, you should be able to view the subsequent pages. I'm not sure what random additional "filter" might have been applied by the website to make this happen, but I've had success with this workaround a few times. Good luck!