Esteemed Contributor

Having issues signing into QVC

NEVER have I had a problem getting into QVC!   Along with the jumping , endless signing in ,  now I'm having the difficulty even getting into the site !   Maybe it isn't a Q problem.   But no issues with any other site so I'm thinking they are again either changing things around or something 🤔  Anyone else??

QVC Customer Care

Re: Having issues signing into QVC

@Kitty Galore 

I am very sorry for your frustration. Can I suggest a few troubleshooting tips?

Clear your cookies and cache

Please do not use any bookmarks. Type www.qvc.com and then put a space before hitting enter to ensure a new window is opening with no stored history.

If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

I am very sorry for your frustration. Can I suggest a few troubleshooting tips?

Clear your cookies and cache

Please do not use any bookmarks. Type www.qvc.com and then put a space before hitting enter to ensure a new window is opening with no stored history.

If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know.

Barb

Customer Care

@Barbara-QVC  Thanks for the helpful tips ,   Will certainly try them !😺

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  It is a Q problem and they know it's a Q problem. There have been several threads and requests for assistance with the page jumping issue, but to this point, no one has responded to those requests and they persist.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb i do beileve  your right !   I thought it was my iPad or  laptop ,  but no issues on other sites .   I've cleared history etc and no improvements.    I have to try many times to even get on QVC , when on I have to sign in numerous times and always comes up --something went wrong try again !!   Comes up -Server stopped responding, but only on the QVC website ?   And the jumping all over the place!   Very annoying and frustrating.   I truly hope someone is on this.   It should be made easy to navigate this site not harder.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  It's very frustrating and even more frustrating that no one seems interested in helping or if they have reported it to IT, in letting us know. I always try clearing history and a reboot before 'complaining', knowing that's the default suggestion, and 9.9 times out of 10, it isn't my issue...

Esteemed Contributor

it seems All my issues have cleared up !   So nice to navigate without all the issues I was having !  Thank you Q for hearing us and fixing the problems.   I do hope all others that were having issues also have found there issues resolved as well .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore  Right now, the page jumping doesn't seem to be as significant a problem as it was, though it's not gone and the top of the page dipping down while loading is still a factor... Yes, the effort to field a viable webpage is appreciated... Would also have been appreciated to know they were working on it and hopefully still are...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As usual, the problems aren't consistent for all -- that makes it hard to report.   

I haven't seen any of the jumping described, so I'm not sure exactly what that means (what's jumping?).   

On my iPad, briefly when I was here a few days ago the uppermost section, or frame, of each page was scrolling down as I moved down the page and it was covering part of the text of the actual threads. 

I should've captured a screen shot -- a picture makes it more understandable, I know, but I was in too much of a hurry.

Today, at one point I signed out only to see a message telling me QVC is unavailable at the moment...  when I tried to sign in, there was the dreaded server access message. 

I cleared all cookies/cache, bypassed the bookmark/favorite, went to QVC.com on the search engine, came in that door, and signed in with no trouble.   However, that tells me something is still amiss today.   

If any of those things happen again, I'll copy or capture in screen shots to help the moderators report the problems with more details.

(I use a Mac with Chrome and iPad 6 with Safari, all software is up-to-date, I clear cookies/cache/website data at least once a day.  I haven't tried my iPhone as I seldom use it here due to my challenges with my vision.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks like I spoke too soon @dooBdoo, the jumping pages appear to be making a comeback this evening... I also continue to get the notifications error message referenced on one of these threads earlier but that's not a big deal... I still suspect they're working on more 'website enhancements'... and hence the lack of stability...