Esteemed Contributor

Having a problem signing in , what's going on !!!

this has been happening a lot lately ever since the updates .  It's been o annoying I can't put in my password and when I do it tells me access denied!  What's up with that.  Everything I do here is slow as well ,  have to keep re entering .  I'm on an iPad so don't t know if that has something to do with it or not,  it shouldn't never did before.  I wish they would just leave things as is be sure every  time there is an update my iPad doesn't work  well ,  slow, errors, etc.   anyone else ha ing the same problems?

oh!  Cant place orders  either cause wont let me put in password.  I just keep enteringn it and it keeps denying it.

Regular Contributor

Re: Having a problem signing in , what's going on !!!

I had to try 5 times to order a pair of crop pants.  I was afraid it was going to sell out before my speed buy was accepted.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore I use an iPad daily so I haven’t noticed any difficulties. Is yours a new iPad? I changed iPads a couple months ago and had a little issue at first. Sorry for your troubles.

Esteemed Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

@Kitty Galore I use an iPad daily so I haven’t noticed any difficulties. Is yours a new iPad? I changed iPads a couple months ago and had a little issue at first. Sorry for your troubles.

@OKPrincess  Thank you for replying .  No my iPad isn't new,  in fact it's little older ,  but has worked well up till now.  It's seems that the updates made here caused the problem.  I may have to think about a new iPad but it works well everywhere else.  

QVC Customer Care

@Kitty Galore  Please dont hesitate to let us know if we can help in some way.

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess  Thank you for replying .  No my iPad isn't new,  in fact it's little older ,  but has worked well up till now.  It's seems that the updates made here caused the problem.  I may have to think about a new iPad but it works well everywhere else.  

I don’t think it’s the iPad either. Mine was old and couldn’t update because it didn’t have enough memory. Even when using my computer or phone sometimes encounter problems. Good luck.

Trusted Contributor

I can no longer order from my phone!  It does not take my password which has not changed.   I can still order on line, however, and that password is the same!  My password has been the same for many years now.  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Please dont hesitate to let us know if we can help in some way.

Susan Q-Social

Thank you Susan ,   I would like it if you could let the moderators know about the problems.  This time I was able to sign in,  that isn't the fact every time a lot if the times I have difficulty ordering cause it just won't let me so then I just get annoyed and dont place the order.  I want it to be quick as it used to be.    Thanks again😺

Respected Contributor

I don’t think it is your iPad. I’m not having any sign in problems on my iPad.

This website is notorious for having glitches which affect random posters. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

this has been happening a lot lately ever since the updates .  It's been o annoying I can't put in my password and when I do it tells me access denied!  What's up with that.  Everything I do here is slow as well ,  have to keep re entering .  I'm on an iPad so don't t know if that has something to do with it or not,  it shouldn't never did before.  I wish they would just leave things as is be sure every  time there is an update my iPad doesn't work  well ,  slow, errors, etc.   anyone else ha ing the same problems?

oh!  Cant place orders  either cause wont let me put in password.  I just keep enteringn it and it keeps denying it.

Thank you for posting this.  I thought it was just me having this problem.  A few days ago, I couldn't sign in....I knew my password and double checked what I was entering several times.  Then I got locked out for entering the "wrong" password too many times.  This was also using an iPad.

I gave up until the next day, when I went to my laptop to try to fix things.  Had to reset my password, at which point I used my old, longtime password once again.  Then got an email from QVC, saying that I was okay with shopping with them once again! Oh....thanks for the "honor"!  

Maybe they lost numerous sales during their issue. Serves them right.