Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Has my Order actually Shipped? QVC info says yes - USPS tracking Indicates no

I received an email saying that my order that I had placed on 11/18/2021 had shipped on 11/22/2021. The estimated delivery date was 11/27/2021. As of today, 11/28/2021 the tracking info on QVC still says "On The Way" but the USPS website says the following:

"USPS Currently Awaiting Package A status update is not yet available for your package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon."

I checked my bank and the first easy-pay for this order was charged on 11/23/2021, so what is going on? It appears that the order hasn't actually shipped even though both my order status and the email that I received say that it was. Weighing options  - If it is stuck, can it be cancelled and my payment refunded?

Thank you for your help.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Has my Order actually Shipped? QVC info says yes - USPS tracking Indicates no

@TXDeb 

I am sorry for any confusion. Your order has left our warehouse via a third party logistics company but has not been scanned at the UPS depot. I have issued you a no cost replacement and you should look for delivery on or about Wednesday 12/1.

Beth QVC

Occasional Contributor

Re: Has my Order actually Shipped? QVC info says yes - USPS tracking Indicates no

Thank you, Beth. I appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

@TXDeb 

Welcome to the forum!

Keep this email, it's to the Social Team who are soooo helpful with order issues, etc., Beth is a member of that team:

QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for the welcome and the email address!

Esteemed Contributor

That's how it's done by the Social Team.