Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen THIS shipping issue ?

tracking shows a package shipped from Memphis midday on 6/21 arrived in St. Louis the evening of 6/21 but now shows it's been shipped again from Memphis this morning 6/22 !   I have to say that at least it shipped from QVC sooner than expected given the shipping issues.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen THIS shipping issue ?

The pattern to shipping is that there is no pattern.  Anything can happen.  Your package probably didn't get unloaded and went right back where it came from. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I saw this and although it has nothing to do with QVC, I thought I'd mention it since it does apply to the post office and their continuing issues.

On May 8 I sent a package via priority mail from one place in PA to another place. It shipped from the original PO but got "stuck" in one of the sorting facilities. Over a month later (and I've contacted the PO multiple times), all they can tell me is that it made it to here but they have no idea where it is. It's so frustrating. If I had realized it would have been that goofed up I would have driven the package to my friend's house and delivered her birthday present in person!

At this point I've put a lost letter request in. 

Honored Contributor

@Goodie2shoes   I have seen this a couple of times.  Leaves NC or one of those southern states (I live in IL) then it is shipped to CA (yes, 2,000 miles away) and then back to IL.  That must be the economy, economy route. lol

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 One of my QVC packages was accepted by the local postal distribution center (an hour from where I live), six days before it was ever delivered. It went into limbo for a while. That was certainly not QVC's fault. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA    I had one arrive at my local post office and the next thing I know, it was in California where it sat for 3-4 days until someone noticed it. 

Respected Contributor

It's allover like this, I truly believe it's intentional until they (the post office) get their bailout.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  Occasionally, my packages take the scenic route, too. 😊 

Honored Contributor

@Jeanne from VA    They were the only ones touring in 2020 for sure. 

Super Contributor

Tracking seems to be somewhat in error the last few weeks, probably at the post office end.  Saturday  I tracked my Lori G sweater, it was 2 post offices away, then was transferred to another post office not in the normal route to my home.  I received it today.  Yes tracking still shows a round about path of shipping, but I know that it couldn't have been in Kansas City PO on Saturday, sent to Des Moines on Sunday then by passed Omaha, also Lincoln to reach my local post office and still be delivered today.