Regular Contributor

Has anyone's delivery from QVC been really delayed?

Hi--I ordered something from QVC on 7/4 & still have not received it. I checked the status on line & it says "in transit" but that hasn't changed since 7/10. I also called QVC twice & was told to give it until 7/19. I've never had this problem before. It seems to me that they should know where this package is. Plus I paid 5.00 to have it shipped. Has anyone had anything like this happen to you? What other steps do you think I should take? I really want this item! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone's delivery from QVC been really delayed?

Once a package leaves QVC it's out of their control and they have no more way of knowing where it is than you do.  If it was shipped USPS, there is little if any tracking.  Yes, I think everyone has probably experienced slow deliveries.  I don't think there is anything else YOU can do but wait.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Yes, this happened to me a month or two ago.  There was no tracking info ever and the item never arrived.  Customer service gave me a refund after the specified time elapsed.  

You will have to be patient and wait.  It happens to all of us.

Respected Contributor

I have here and from Amazon as well.   I always figure it didn't get transferred to the next truck.    

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

They're now exerting the full 10 days in their stated 7-10 days shipping policy; those 10 days do not include weekends.  

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes,many,many,and can I say, tooooo many times! I have given up on the Q's shipping and if i want something in a reasonable amt of time,I shop elsewear!

Again,I have to say,I think Amazon is much bigger,imo, than QVC and they can manage to get my orders here in  1 day ,sometimes even the same day without my even asking.Why can't QVC get theirs out, within a week???

Regular Contributor

Thank you all for your input. I've been shopping at the Q for many years & never had this problem. I guess up until now I was lucky!

Frequent Contributor

Yes @donniesmom, I feel your pain. I'm not use to orders taking several weeks anymore. It just doesn't seem like it should take 4 or 5 days to process an order. Then once it does ship, the tracking info usually isn't updated until the day I recieve the order. The last time I posted here about the slow shipping I was blasted from some commenters about how we live in a I-want-it-now world, or I should just shop elsewhere (just rude comments, in general). I don't know what happened, but I think QVC's shipping has gotten worse.

Honored Contributor

Have you actually tried to verify with UPS/USPS directly?   Do you have a tracking #?

It was last year but the online tracking wasn't working, showed my package going all over the country.   I checked at my local post office, they gave me updated CORRECT tracking & I received my  package within days.

When I received the package, I saw the tracking had been changed somehow but never updated properly in the system.

Just a suggestion.

Honored Contributor

I was shocked when I ordered something on the 11th and my EDD was the 21st. Really? That seemed ridiculous.

But the really weird part is that I received it on the 15th.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all