Contributor

Has anybody ever gotten a New package that was shipped from the QVC Returns Dept?

[ Edited ]

I bought 4 dresses on LTS- and they were/are Liz Claiborne NY. 2 of them shipped from regular QVC, and 2 were shipped from the Returns Department- as per the return address on the shipping label. I have never noticed this before and I find it quite odd- as they were NOT As Is items. Anyway, the 4 dresses run small and I am returning them all. Just wondering why/if they tried to pass them off as new, when they were a return item.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever gotten a New package that was shipped from the QVC Returns Dept?

Very often, I receive items purchased as 'new', not 'as is' from the Returns Dept. This has been happening for at least a month or two.

Valued Contributor

Re: Has anybody ever gotten a New package that was shipped from the QVC Returns Dept?

I think the Returns Dept is on the label as the return address in case a package is undeliverable for some reason.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

That "returns department" is just a regular warehouse from which regular merchandise is shipped and merchandise being returned is accepted.  It doesn't mean what you got were returns. 

Returns in pristine condition are sold as "new" and are not necessarily "as is" items. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   ....that is IF and WHEN anybody opens returned goods such as clothing.

Yes I do shop the as is fashion category and based on a few things I've received certainly and definitely never looked over by any employee here.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@DeestayhomemomNY wrote:

I bought 4 dresses on LTS- and they were/are Liz Claiborne NY. 2 of them shipped from regular QVC, and 2 were shipped from the Returns Department- as per the return address on the shipping label. I have never noticed this before and I find it quite odd- as they were NOT As Is items. Anyway, the 4 dresses run small and I am returning them all. Just wondering why/if they tried to pass them off as new, when they were a return item.

Hi @Deelovesqvc21

Our labels do say "returns department", however @Jasmine19 @wishmoon and @Kachina624 gave you the correct information - these items are new, the label is set up that way in case the package is undeliverable.

I am sorry your dresses did not fit - please let us know if you need assistance with the return.

Barb

Customer Care

Contributor

Thanks. The dresses are very pretty, but, they have a weird center elastic on them that is quite tight. Nice, just not for me!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Kachina624   ....that is IF and WHEN anybody opens returned goods such as clothing.

Yes I do shop the as is fashion category and based on a few things I've received certainly and definitely never looked over by any employee here.

@PINKdogWOOD  I average 15-20 orders a month, mostly clothing, and have been shopping since early 90s.  In all that time I've never received a returned item that wasn't pristine.  No perfume, no gum or mints or Kleenex in pockets, not dirty.... nothing.   Someone is obviously checking them and inserting fresh tissue. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well, I got a "new" Susan Graver" top a few months ago with a couple of big, very bright liquid makeup (I hope) smears all over the front.  I called CS and asked if I had gotten a returned item.  They assured me that returns never came from the warehouse that my top came from.

Ok, did the" makeup/blood?" come from someone in the production factory or warehouse?  I will never know. 

I have always washed garments before wearing but this was so bad I didn't even want to wash it with my other clothes!

The OP has been fortunate to recieve only "pristene" items but some of us have gotten things that should have never been sent out.