Contributor

I  have read on other sites that Tracfone has dumped QVC due to a dispute-is this so? I would like to know as we want to upgrade our phones and if QVC no longer carries then we will go to the "Southern Channel"

Frequent Contributor

Re: Has Tracfone dumped QVC?

If you are looking to upgrade your Trac-fone,  SOUTHERN channel's Today Special is a Trac fone on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just got an email about this today.  It's the LG Sunset with 1350 bonus minutes ($89.95 - great price - and free shipping).

I love my LG Ultimate II (that I got from QVC) so I'm not sure I'm ready to switch but I'll certainly have a look at this one tomorrow.  It's got a newer OS (Lollipop) and it's 4G.

I'd be surprised if QVC stopped selling Tracfones.  I hadn't heard about any problems.

ETA:  Wow, I wonder if they have dropped Tracfone?  (Or the other way around?)  I just had a look and there isn't a single Tracfone available.  They used to have several.  Guess I really will be checking out that HSN TS!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think both channels have always carried Tracfone. So does Evine.

ETA:  I've read recently that the bundles with the year and 1500 minutes will be coming to an end from Tracfone.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered the HSN TS as my year of service expires next month.  Perfect timing.  I've always ordered all my Tracfones from HSN.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

Me too.

No tax, 3% back through Ebates and I used Paypal's spend $50.00 get $5.00.

Great deal!!

Honored Contributor

I think if there were any "dumping" it would be QVC that dumped Trac...lol   Funny that people still don't realize how HUGE Qvc is.  However, I use Trac and I lve it but I'm waiting for Qvc, I'm in no hurry.  I like the idea of 4G biut I'm not sure if I'll change.  I gotta say those triple minutes are amazing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

I think if there were any "dumping" it would be QVC that dumped Trac...lol   Funny that people still don't realize how HUGE Qvc is.  However, I use Trac and I lve it but I'm waiting for Qvc, I'm in no hurry.  I like the idea of 4G biut I'm not sure if I'll change.  I gotta say those triple minutes are amazing. 

Does Tracfone provide 4G service to their customers? 

Esteemed Contributor

Where is the keypad on this smartphone...I am use to having a keyboard on the front of the phone....

I have this phone in my shopping cart....I like the camera...and the other features..just afraid i might not be able to figure out how to use it...

I have a tracphone now...but its not reliable of late don't know why...

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I just ordered the HSN TS as my year of service expires next month.  Perfect timing.  I've always ordered all my Tracfones from HSN.

Me, too........and sometimes getting a new phone "with the goodies" is cheaper than buying minutes!    I only use mine in emergency anyway......since I have super-cheap home phone service attached to my cable account.

♥Surface of the Sun♥