Honored Contributor

Has QVC taken over HSN yet ?

Their shipping dept at least. What Q calls processing, HSN calls 'Packaging' my tv topper I ordered on the 22nd is still in 'packaging' after 4 days.

Order your Christmas  items early folks. Just a heads up if they're that slow in July no way in Nov-Dec.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has QVC taken over HSN yet ?

@SharkEWhere are HSN's warehouses?  If they're in Florida like the studio, they may have difficulty finding employees; at least in the area where I am in the winter, there's not much umemployment and workers can be hard to find.

Regular Contributor

HSN ships quickly. I never wait more than a few days from ordering. I live in CA. Kudos to the order operators as well. They are knowledgeable, courteous and always pleasant.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There has been a change in shipping with HSN recently and yes, it's much slower. Usually I would have an order ship within 24 hours from any of their warehouses; in the past few months, NOTHING has shipped sooner than 7 days.

HUGE change.

Respected Contributor

My HSN shipping has always been slower than QVC. EVINE too.

Honored Contributor

No change for me on recent HSN orders. Reasonable amount of time receiving my orders.
Respected Contributor

@millieshops When I order from HSN the items ship really fast...some come from Florida and others ship from Piney Flat TN...