Honored Contributor

Mods, any hint about a possible Harry & David Royal Riviera Pears TSV coming soon?

Honored Contributor

We got them as part of a set many years ago.  They were great!!  I get the H&D catalog but I only see 6 pears as the smallest number I can get.  That is too much for 2 people.  Didn't know QVC sells Harry & David?????

Honored Contributor

We received them as an Xmas gift one year, and they were terrible, all rotten, they picked them up and sent us something else in exchange. 

Valued Contributor

I love H & D pears.  My family has sent them to me several times and they've always been excellent.

Even if you think you don't like pears, you haven't had  H & D pears.  They're so juicy you can eat them with a spoon!

I wanted to comment because just this week I bought a pear at the grocery store and was very disappointed in the taste.  No comparison!

Honored Contributor

I purchased them through QVC either last year or the year before.  They were sensational!  We ate them with a spoon.  We loved them so much that I purchased a second two-box order directly from Harry & David -- again, delicious!

I guess I'll have to go directly to them again, for another two-box order.