Frequent Contributor

Happy Holidays to the Social Media team!

Thank you for everything you do!  You have helped so many frustrated people (including me) in the past year.  Happy Holidays!

QVC Customer Care

Re: Happy Holidays to the Social Media team!

Thank you on behalf of all the MODS...we are here to assist you throughout the year. 

Happy Holidays and stay safe and warm during the festivities!

The Social Team

Honored Contributor

Wishing all of you a Wonderful Holiday!

Thanks for all you do.

🎉 🏮😚🍾🎊🥂 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I second that!  @Beth-QVC y'all really do come to our aid & provide superior customer service throughout each & every year!  Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, or as we say in the islands Mele Kalikima & Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

hope all of the members of the social media team have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy 2020. thanks for all you do......you have done a FANTASTIC job of helping us with our issues and explaining things to us. please pass along our thanks also to the team that manages the fb messenger customer service! you all are definitely a bright spot of the QVC team!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! To the Social Media Team, and CS. Everyone really does a great job! Also, last minute gifts are arriving quickly and before Christmas! QVC really is great at “crunch time” processing and shipping! Really this year had been pretty good with UPS and USPS too.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ qvcsocialteam & CS reps:

C2FC6069-CA21-4340-BF74-7CCEB8A75BEC.jpeg

Thank you for all you do !!!

@Beth-QVC 

A very special thank you from me for always helping me ....I certainly appreciate it!!

Regular Contributor

HAPPY NEW YEAR QVC SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM!!!!!!!!!!🥂🍾🍸🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉