Honored Contributor

Happening More & More Often -- Image Not Yet Available

[ Edited ]

Mods -- is there a timetable for IT to improve this website?  More and more lately, the items have either a few missing images for some of the colors, or there are no images at all.  

It has been going on for many months, but lately it's really getting out of hand.  I searched 7 items today with zero images, or more than half the color options with no images.  

The Barefoot Dreams hoodie, item A392769 has no image, no video, nothing

Honored Contributor

Re: Happening More & More Often -- Image Not Yet Available

It's called Work Study.  They keep studying on how to make it work and hopefully one day will get it right.

Honored Contributor

Re: Happening More & More Often -- Image Not Yet Available

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Mods -- is there a timetable for IT to improve this website?  More and more lately, the items have either a few missing images for some of the colors, or there are no images at all.  

It has been going on for many months, but lately it's really getting out of hand.  I searched 7 items today with zero images, or more than half the color options with no images.  

The Barefoot Dreams hoodie, item A392769 has no image, no video, nothing

@Caaareful Shopper  Most of the time it is due to new items. For example, for me I have been waiting to see a Cuddl Duds jogger set with new color/design options A373765

I already have the bright floral & indigo paisley and want to see what the viola tie-dye looks like...

From my experience, most times the images for new items/colors/designs become available/updated when there is a new presentation.