Occasional Contributor
Accepted Solution

Halloween Video showcasing black Luminara candles?

Wondering if anyone at QVC can answer a question regarding the Black Flameless candle, prominently shown on the video advertising the Halloween shows that aired on Thursday 9/16/21?   The video played several times each day but the item (not sure if it was a Luminara candle or perhaps Martha Stewart) was never shown or mentioned.  I called 2 times and customer service was unable to help.  it would be great to find out if it is an item that was delayed and will be available at a later date or not?  Thanks for any help.....

Super Contributor

Re: Halloween Video showcasing black Luminara candles?

Is this what you are looking for:

It's from Martha Stewart (not a Luminara candle) and comes in 2 sizes, 17" and 22.5".  Item #s H230141 and H229508

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Teas    A can of spray paint can make any candle black. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

Ha, Thanks but no.   The candle showcased was a typical Luminara candle. It was black and had some glitter  around the top of it.  Appreciate the reply though.

Respected Contributor

Could it be H229923?  The Frankenstein choice appears to be a black glitter candle on top of the Frankenstein candle holder. 

Respected Contributor

There are 817 listing for Flameless Candle Black on Amazon when I googled. Have Fun!

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for trying, but no 

Occasional Contributor

ok, i will look, Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Etsy also has lots of black flameless candles listed. Ebay has one Luminara black candle with glitter listed. Was this a pillar candle or a taper that you are looking for?

Honored Contributor

@Teas 

Last year Martha Stewart offered a Luminara candle in black and in gray with some glitter at the top and dripping a little bit down the sides, the black blew out the door and never returned.

The one on set is probably from last year, as I haven't seen it offered (yet) this year.

She also had a black and gray candle in a snakeskin pattern for Halloween, I have those but I missed out on the black/gray glitter ones.

I also have her Luminara large skull candle with flames in the eyes, love!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.