Trusted Contributor

Re: HSN Customer Service is awful !

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have been shopping with HSN for 27 years, never had a bad CS experience yet!!

Neither have I and they ship quickly.

Frequent Contributor

Remind me next time not to express an opinion.  SMH   Just was frustrated at the lack of explanation.  No wonder why I rarely, if ever post. 

Frequent Contributor

I was actually very nice and thanked her.  I just was frustrated by the lack of response and hang up 

Honored Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

I was actually very nice and thanked her.  I just was frustrated by the lack of response and hang up 

@Catbelly 

I understand  your frustration.  I get that from many people with whom I shop.  Today is was Avantree and Amazon.  I have, about 90% of the time, great service from Amazon/Avantree warranty division but today they were jackasses to say the least.  Now, I am disgusted and might have said similar to things what you said here.  No, not always good service from anybody and I understand your frustration and your opinion.  We don't all like the same hosts on QVC or HSN and some get angry if you don't like theirs.  I don't want to attack people personally but there is always something about a person's delivery or lack thereof that becomes unlikeable to some while others like it.  Like I said, it depends on whose oxen are being gored today.

Honored Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

That's a little harsh.  I ended up settling but my point was that the website directed you to CS and they basically said it's sold out - what I don't understand is why if it's sold out it's not indicated on the website.  

@Catbelly    The CS rep told you, the computer hadn't caught up.  The same thing often happens at QVC and I'm guessung, other places.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

in 20+ years hsn customer service has been awesome.  they have always handled the very few inquires or issues very nicely.

but then I haven't held them responsible for something not available

nor have I held them responsible for a system or site issue

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Frequent Visitor

Qvc isn't any good either. They have gone down hill . It will be a long time before I trust them again. Disconnected from chat twice before I could resolve anything definite. Ordered June 9. Order still processing and it will take 4 more days just to look into it. Then maybe, just maybe they can send it out for another 5-7 days. I wanted it tomorrow and thought I had ordered it soon enough. When I complained I was sent here where I was to sign up so they have more of my information, so I get an email thanking me for signing up but not with any information on my order. Previously recorded when I turn it on, try to order something because I liked the color and now since I saw it on previously recorded, the color I wanted is sold out. I think they have more previously recorded than they do live. 

Valued Contributor

I think the customer rep,couldn't had explain the situation any better with that  the computer  did not catch up with how many was sold in color she wanted, and that the waitlist that was offered was already filled for that color.

Saw they had many colors so if you want the Nutribullet,pick another color I have my Nutribullet,  color to me isn't that important but in today's world price is and this is a good  deal.

Esteemed Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

I just went online to order HSN's today's special - NutriBullet.  While is shows all the colors, and if you click on one that is waitlisted it says "extended delivery" and to call CS - so I called. The every so cheery woman told me that if it's sold out, you can't order it and what that means is that the internet hasn't caught up with sales yet.  HUH ?  I suggested an upgrade because from what I'm reading, I'd consider it a backorder.  SMH

@Catbelly  at least she was cheery. Guess you don't understand how it works.

Honored Contributor

@Catbelly wrote:

Remind me next time not to express an opinion.  SMH   Just was frustrated at the lack of explanation.  No wonder why I rarely, if ever post. 

We all get frustrated with order processing and when it doesn't work out like we expect, you have to understand that the CS reps can't control this issue; it's not the individual's fault.  It's just the way of the system.  You can be upset with that, although it's a waste of energy.  We are ALL at their mercy.