Frequent Contributor
Accepted Solution

HSN Customer Service is awful !

I just went online to order HSN's today's special - NutriBullet.  While is shows all the colors, and if you click on one that is waitlisted it says "extended delivery" and to call CS - so I called. The every so cheery woman told me that if it's sold out, you can't order it and what that means is that the internet hasn't caught up with sales yet.  HUH ?  I suggested an upgrade because from what I'm reading, I'd consider it a backorder.  SMH

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN Customer Service is awful !

@Catbelly    So you didn't get what you wanted and that makes HSN CS awful?  Sounds like you got a polite explanation of the problem, just not what you wanted.  I'd say the problem is YOU.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catbelly  Please, their customer service is excellent compared to so many others.

The color you want is sold out and is not being offered on waitlist; that is the vendors decision, not HSN. Waitlist (for HSN) means that the vendor HOPES to/MAY supply more but there is no guarantee. Backorder means there will be more coming; the backorder date  can refer to 1 to 15 days beyond the delivery date of what is currently in stock. Also, the online and phone app are NOT in real time; order operators have the most up to date info, always.

You didn't get the color you want and that is HSN's CS reps fault how?

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Super Contributor

I put an order in hours ago and I just went back to order another one (thinking of gift)  and there does appear to be a glitch -  I think these blew out with sales and there just isn't enough to go around.  I don't think HSN or QVC offers rain checks and if it's not on extended delivery they won't honor the price like a *rain check*  could be wrong though idk.   I actually think HSN does a pretty good job.  They ship pretty fast, at least they seem to go quicker the QVC. 

Respected Contributor

Some people crack me up.

HSN customer service is one of the best.

Honored Contributor

@Catbelly Really? You are blaming CS cause you can't get what you wanted to buy? I feel sorry for the person who had to deal with you.

Honored Contributor

I have been shopping with HSN for 27 years, never had a bad CS experience yet!!

Frequent Contributor

I just called HSN customer service. They took care of my issue. No problem. The lady was very  pleasant. 

Honored Contributor

I guess whether or not their service is awfuld depends on whose oxen are being gored. For me, I think they have the best customer service of any of the order-on-line services.  I got a pair of faulty sunglasses, called to let them know I was returning them and even before they received them, I had a pair in my mailbox.

Frequent Contributor

That's a little harsh.  I ended up settling but my point was that the website directed you to CS and they basically said it's sold out - what I don't understand is why if it's sold out it's not indicated on the website.