QVC Customer Care

@BalletBabe  Thanks!! I appreicate you shopping with us and also participating in the forums Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder when the blue shirt cross hanging out loud pillow guy will be on hawking his new sheets with his special cotton. Or maybe he already has been.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

I wonder when the blue shirt cross hanging out loud pillow guy will be on hawking his new sheets with his special cotton. Or maybe he already has been.

I don't know.  I saw him selling them on TV.  I asked if anyone had them on facebook and no one did.   I don't think that is a very nice way to describe him.   I got tired of the pillows on all the time, but I know a lot of people that have them and love them.  A lot of people love these sheets that are the TSV.   I haven't bought sheets in a store for about 9 years now.  I have always bought from QVC.  I have never had this brand, but they have good reviews.   The last two sets I bought from qvc have lasted me for years. I have a large bed and the stores never make the pockets big enough.  Funny I just bought a new bedspread and mattress pad and i was thinking I need sheets now, and poof they were on as a TSV.  LOL

By the way they are in process today, incase anyone asks.