Super Contributor

@Beth-QVC..Beth, can you find out why my order is still on backorder?  It was my last order of an Auto Delivery order suppose to be delivered in December..Been in Back Order Status ever since....It shows IN STOCK online...thx

QVC Customer Care

Re: HELP on BACKORDER !

[ Edited ]

@89135 wrote:

@Beth-QVC..Beth, can you find out why my order is still on backorder?  It was my last order of an Auto Delivery order suppose to be delivered in December..Been in Back Order Status ever since....It shows IN STOCK online...thx

@89135  I'm sorry, Beth is off today.  I've checked your order and unfortunately, we don't get information on why an item is on backorder.  Can you provide me with the item number you have where it's showing available?  I'll be happy to check it for you.  

Super Contributor

@Melvin-QVC  Thanks Melvin...My item # was M61443...that item # shows sold out...they have since changed item #'s and what I had ordered on A-D and was my last item on the plan to be delivered is the same as item M61111 ......surprised auto delivery items go on backorder..anyway, my item was also on 6 easy pmts...

Super Contributor

@Melvin-QVC...Melvin, I do notice they do not have the 'combo' as a choice and that is what I had ordered....so hopefully they will have combo soon and maybe it will then be shipped...sorry for the confusion...I guess its the 'combo' part that is the problem..thx