Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: HELP ! WHY THE SUPER SLOW SHIPPING?

I did not get them. I called CS again. She put in an inquiry about them. Just looked and a 3rd item has been added to the back order list. Nothing updated on one, last now has EDD of Nov 21st. I seriously doubt I will ever get any of them. Doing my Christmas shopping elsewhere.
Frequent Contributor

This is so frustrating.  I ordered 1 item on 11/4 but it's still in process. This is not the time of year to slow down your shipping process people. At this rate no one will be able to exchange or refund anything after Christmas at all.  I guess I'll go elsewhere to shop from now on.  it seems so odd that a company of this size should have such ongoing shipping problems.   Get your act together if you want to keep your customers.  :-)

Respected Contributor

@TW wrote:

@stellabystarlight wrote:

My items are still in process!  I think the Q needs to hire more shipping personnel.  This should not happen around the holidays!

They expanded to QVC2, QVC3, now own HSN and HSN2, but I bet the shipping department got smaller to save money.  This will cost them customers.

Qvc doesn't own HSN.  A few years ago, the Qurate Retail Group became the owner of QVC and HSN.