Trusted Contributor

HELP ! WHY THE SUPER SLOW SHIPPING?

I ordered two different, seperate brand items on Oct 28th and 29th and have not received either one.  CS said they are expected on the 15th of the month.  That is over 2 weeks!!!

What is the problem here??????

Super Contributor

Re: HELP ! WHY THE SUPER SLOW SHIPPING?

It seems to me QVC has just stopped shipping. I have five orders “ in process” since November 5. ETA November 18. 

I will NOT be ordering for Christmas, that’s for sure! 

Respected Contributor

My items are still in process!  I think the Q needs to hire more shipping personnel.  This should not happen around the holidays!

Respected Contributor

Things are definitely getting worse!

Occasional Contributor

I have 5 items in process since Oct 23. Now 2 are listed as no longer available. Others still showing EDD Nov 6. Called CS and they said Nov 12.
Contributor

I have one that QVC says is at my local post office....the post office says the tracking number doesn't even exist.  I think I've had it!  I will shopping elsewhere for Christmas!!

Super Contributor

I just got an email for an order placed on 5 November 'shipping delayed'  This is happening a lot now.  Very annoying.  I find it especially maddening when I order 4 of the same item just different colors and get charged shipping for each item.  Sometimes it even gets shipped in separate bags so if you have to return anything you get charged each time.  Then I have to wait weeks to get it.  Could it be that QVC is not capable of keeping up with QVC2, QVC3, HSN, HSN2?  All the same now so they can't keep up with shipping?  People will think twice before ordering anything if it takes weeks to get it. 

Super Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

My items are still in process!  I think the Q needs to hire more shipping personnel.  This should not happen around the holidays!

They expanded to QVC2, QVC3, now own HSN and HSN2, but I bet the shipping department got smaller to save money.  This will cost them customers.

Frequent Contributor

@carlycat wrote:

It seems to me QVC has just stopped shipping. I have five orders “ in process” since November 5. ETA November 18. 

I will NOT be ordering for Christmas, that’s for sure! 

Typically at Christmas time, QVC in the past upgrades shipping to two-day shipping to ensure delivery.

Wonder if they will follow suit with the same process this year?  The issue becomes the process of returns come January and it taking 2 months to process.

Frequent Contributor

@LilyMom wrote:
I have 5 items in process since Oct 23. Now 2 are listed as no longer available. Others still showing EDD Nov 6. Called CS and they said Nov 12.

Seriously!!??  That is today, did you receive your items magically?
That is terrible!