Occasional Contributor

HELP: Total gym - facebook group & videos - where are they posted?

We recently purchased the Total gym. 

One of the reasons from qvc was Mary Lee (total gym representative woman in her 60's with brown pony tail) said they have a facebook group and videos for total gym folks to join and follow.  I can't find this specific group with Mary Lee nor can I find the videos.  Many people called in from the facebook group with Mary Lee and I'd like to join the fb group and more importantly watch the videos she said were posted there.  

Please help and if possible, please provide a direct link to the fb location or exact name of the fb group Mary Lee was talking about.  

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: HELP: Total gym - facebook group & videos - where are they posted?

[ Edited ]

@carefulbuyer You must mean Rosalie Brown’s fitnesses club on Facebook.

Respected Contributor

Yes.  Rosalie Brown.  I haven't tried to find her group but I think I will now.  I also purchased the Total Gym and I'm loving it.  I had one that was about 10 years old and this one is awesome!  My favorite thing is the arm attachment set for doing the ab crunches (starting on knees and elbows and sliding your knees up to your chest while the "table" is at a severe slant).  Those work SO well!  I hope you're loving yours too!

Super Contributor

She has a YouTube channel, The Rosalie Brown , as does Total Gym, Total Gym Direct

She also has a personal website, https://www.rosaliebrown.ca/

Valued Contributor

@carefulbuyer The name of the Facebook group is Total Gym Addicts. It is a closed group but just ask to join and you are in. 

Valued Contributor

@carefulbuyer Also forgot to mention the TGA-TGA-Total Gym Challenge group on Facebook. This is where many commit to 14 days workout in 18 days.