Honored Contributor
Accepted Solution

HELP @QVC SOCIAL TEAM

[ Edited ]

Hi Social Team,

Back on 10/17 I received a package from QVC, it had my mailing label with my name and address, but inside was someone else's invoice and order.  

I contacted CS and explained the situation, they said they annotated my file.  On 10/18 I had USPS pick it up using the QVC return label.  In addition I had a  second QVC return in a separate box. QVC did get the return on the second item in a separate package and I got a refund on that item. However, I never got the item nor a refund for the incorrect order mixup and I want a refund.....

I sent an email to the Social Team's email address on 11/09 with the specific details and order number etc.

Thank you for your help... 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Spurt I am so sorry, we must not have received the email. Please email the order numbers and information concerrning the returns to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com so we can look into this for you. 

Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @Spurt I am so sorry, we must not have received the email. Please email the order numbers and information concerrning the returns to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com so we can look into this for you. 

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you Alice for your help.  I sent another email. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Alice-QVC wrote:

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you Alice for your help.  I sent another email. 

@Alice-QVC 

Thank you for getting it all straightened out---your TERRIFIC! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Can someome please contact me regarding credit card rewards issues. Thanks

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

send offline email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com