Honored Contributor

Re: HAVING TO SIGN IN TOO MANY TIMES!

[ Edited ]

@Eva-QVC Here's another I just got

Authentication failed for the action you are trying to do. This failure could be due to your browser not supporting JavaScript, JavaScript not being enabled, or trying to use the action URL directly in the browser address bar instead of clicking the link on the page.

And another....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC

why did the BEST ANSWER block come up??????????????????????????

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Hi, @Spurt  I am  very, very far behind in checking my notifications.   This is great that you posted the error messages.    I haven't seen those on this site...   but clearly they're happening.    Have they continued to show up, or was this resolved?   (By the way, I don't see the "best answer" flag on this thread.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

Hi, @Spurt  I am  very, very far behind in checking my notifications.   This is great that you posted the error messages.    I haven't seen those on this site...   but clearly they're happening.    Have they continued to show up, or was this resolved?   (By the way, I don't see the "best answer" flag on this thread.)

@dooBdoo

Hi DOOBDOO.....

They continue to show up periodically.......I guess QVC is still checking into it....

QVC Social Team

@Spurt wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo

Hi DOOBDOO.....

They continue to show up periodically.......I guess QVC is still checking into it....

Hello @Spurt - Yes, we are still checking on this issue. Is it still happening to you?

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@dooBdoo wrote:

@dooBdoo

Hi DOOBDOO.....

Hello @Spurt - Yes, we are still checking on this issue. Is it still happening to you?

@Eva-QVC

Hi EVA!  Yep it's still happening.......Thank you for all your efforts on checking into the problem for me.  Have a great day!